229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
MV White Manta
The MV White Manta is a solid 36m long steel range diving support vessel. She is very stable and runs on twin 700hp Cummins engines. All Captains, boat crew and dive crew have many years of experience in the waters surrounding the Layang Layang & Spratly Islands.
She carries 2x 450 liter L&W compressors; one equipped with an air cooler and a Nitrox membrane system. She also carries 20 tonnes of fresh water and two water makers.
With two large dinghies, rest assured for your safety when diving in strong currents. Since her launch in April 2011, she continues to impress new and existing guests alike with her spaciousness and comfort.
The MV White Manta sleeps 24 guests in 12 cabins: 8 x En-suite (double/ twin/ triple share) and 4 x Standard (twin share with wash basin, shared bathrooms).
- Length 36m
- Bean 7.5m
- Steel hull
- Launch March 2011
- Main engine - Cummins 2 x 500hp total 1000 Hp
- Genset Perkins 2 x 75 Kva
- 1 x 100 Kva spare genset
- Water maker - 2 unit 5000 lit per day
- Fresh water tank - 20,000 lit
- Diesel tank - 15,000 lit
- Range - 1500 nm
- Cruising - 9-10 knot
- 2 unit 450 lit L & W compressor , air cooler, 1 x L& W membrane nitrox compressor.
- 1 x 320 Lit bauer spare commpressor.
- We provide clean air and nitrox refill. With very big P6 filter and air cool system, you will ensure the best pure air you ever get.
- All ensuite cabins are on main deck and upper deck have amber storage space for luggage with camera table. A spacious toilet with hot water shower. Aircon with individual control , cabin also have large window that can be open
- 2 ensuite twin share single bed (upper deck C1/C2) Can be converted to King size bed.
- 2 ensuite king bed (2 main deck C3 /C4) bed size 2.00m x 1.80m
- 4 x ensuite twin bed (main deck) bed 2.00m x 1m.
- 3 x standard cabin with wash basin bed 1.00m x 2.00m ( below deck) with port holes that can open.
- Below deck have escape hatch.
- There are total 5 common toilet/shower (2 on main deck, 2 below deck, 1 on upper deck)
- 500 sq feet with dinning table and sofa set. 42 inch plasma TV with 500 movies instore.
- Out door dinning- 600 sq feet
- Table with power point and drawer for your log books.
- Sundeck - (1000 sq feet) with deck chair and floor mattress for massage.
- Dive Deck / dive platform
- 650 sq feet with camera table and amber fresh water wash tank.
- 14 Deckhands
- Dive Crew - 5 (1 cruise leader and 4 instructor)
- 3 x 5.8m rubber dingy with 70 (HP) OBM
- Standard fire fighting equipment
- 60 life jacket
- 2 x anchor system (DC / AC)
- Furuno GPS, sounder. Plotter, Radar, SSB radio, AIS, SAR, EPIRP, Sate Phone, Purple Finder, VHS Radio
- 3 x 20 men life raft
- Satellite Phone
MV White Manta Trip Schedules
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, soft drinks, tea, coffee and fresh fruits, snacks.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES(per person)
- Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin, Richilieu Rock entrance fee: 400 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and must be paid on board in Thai baht
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- 4D/3N Marine Park Fee 1,600 baht Southern
- 5D/4N Marine Park Fee 1,600 baht Similan
- 6D/5N Marine Park Fee 1,800 baht Similan
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.
Cabin Types & Prices 2013/2014
Up to 24 guests are easily accommodated in 8 double & twin share en-suite cabins and 6 standard cabins with
wash basins & share bathrooms
All cabins are priced per person and are based on 2 persons sharing a cabin.