229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
Welcome on board M/V PAWARA, our luxurious custom built, steel hull, Similan Islands Liveaboard. Refitted especially for this season, she is now equipped with large hull stabilizers and inproved keel for maximum comfort at sea.
|Type :||Steel mono hull|
|Length :||35 Meters|
|Beam :||7.0 Meters|
|Draft :||3 Meters|
|GRT :||240 Tons|
|Engines :||2 x 450 HP Hino Marine|
|Generators :||2 x 25 kw|
|Cruising Speed :||8-12 Knots|
|Max Speed :||15 Knots|
|Compressors :||2 x Bauer Mariner Compressors SP Electric with Nitrox unit, 60 Aluminum Alloy Tanks|
|Instrumentation :||GPS Track Plotter, Depth Sounder, Cellular Phone, SSB Radio|
|Fresh Water :||25,000 Liters|
|Fuel :||15,000 Liters|
|Guests :||Max. 20 Guests|
|Cabins :||10 Twin share cabins with full air-conditioning|
|Rest Rooms :||En-suite bathroom with 1 toilet, wash basin and hot shower|
|Showers :||Hot shower in each cabin and two more showers located on the dive platform|
|Sundeck :||6 x 15 meters sundeck area|
|Entertainment :||6.5 x 10 meters shaded entertainment area, TV / Video, Stereo|
|Environmental :||Waste storage tank|
|Dinghy :||1 x 4.8 m with 25 HP outboard|
|Safety Equipment :||2 x Life Rafts, full complement of life jackets, Fully equipped medic first aid station, Oxygen supply 6,000 liters capacity, Closed circuit video on the dive station and in the engine room, Full complement of fire extinguishers|
MV Pawara Trip Schedule
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, soft drinks, tea, coffee and fresh fruits, snacks.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES (per person)
- Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin, Richilieu Rock entrance fee: 400 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and must be paid on board in Thai baht
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- 4D/4N Marine Park Fee 1,600 baht Similan- Richelieu Rock
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.
The M/V PAWARA has a total of 10 cabins which can comfortably accommodate 20 guests. Specifically they are:
- 2 Master cabins – queen size bed with en-suite bathroom on the main deck.
- 4 Deluxe cabins – 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom also on the main deck.
- 4 Standard cabins – queen size bed or change to 2 separate beds on the lower deck.
- They are all equipped with 24h a/c and private bathrooms with hot water shower.