229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
MV Bunmee 1
For his 10th Anniversary M/V BUNMEE "ONE" has been highly improved during summer 2008 : The main deck and all cabins have been rebuilt for offer comfort and actual expectations for liveaboard divers : Bunmee "ONE" can accomodate 16 to 18 divers in double/twin cabins with private toilets during live-aboard cruises A.C. or fan ventilated - warm water shower - mini-bar - solarium,
|Length :||25 Meters / 80 Ft|
|Beam :||6 Meters / 20 Ft|
|Draft :||2 Meters / 7 Ft|
|Engines :||2 x 330 hp HINO - EK|
|Cruising Speed :||10 Knots|
|Generators :||2 x 30 kwa + 1 x 6 kwa|
|Compressors :||48m3/h (3 compressors)|
|Electricity :||12v - 24v - 220v|
|Fresh Water :||10.000 litres|
|Double Cabins :||8|
|Headroom :||1.90 Meter / 6 Ft|
|Bathroom Units :||8 (1/cabin) + 2 Toilets-showers in common area|
MV Bunmee One Trip Schedule
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, tea, coffee and fresh fruits, snacks.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES (per person)
- Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin, Richelieu Rock entrance fee: 400 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and must be paid on board in Thai baht
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.