We don't like to think about it but accidents happen. There are several good reasons to become a PADI Rescue Diver. Rescue training expands your knowledge of diving , increases your level of diving skill , and makes you more aware of what is happening around you in the diving environment. Rescue Diver certification is also an important prerequisite for the PADI Divemaster rating and the distinguished PADI Master Scuba Diver certification. Most importantly, rescue training can help you recognize and respond properly to potential diving emergencies in the very unlikely event that they should occur. Rescue Divers will also need to be trained in First Aid and CPR for which the PADI Medic First Aid Course is designed.
- PADI 5* IDC Center located at sunny Patong Beach, Phuket
- Training in swimming pool.
- PADI certified instructors.
- Small classes for maximum instructor-student contact.
- Comfortable lecture rooms with full DVD presentation.
- Use of top quality diving equipment.
- Training Logbook.
- PADI Certification fees.
- Warm Water Diver T-shirt.
- PADI CREW PACK with PADI Rescue Diver Manual, accident management work slate, zip lock bag.
Prerequisite: Medic First Aid Course or equivalent, before certification.