227/229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
Our liveaboard vessel MV Nautica was built in 2004 following the specifications of the International Maritime Organization (I.M.O.), which means she meets all modern safety standards throughout. MV Nautica is designed to be luxuriously spacious and comfortable to make each trip a safe, pleasant and exciting experience.
MV Nautica can take a maximum of 12 guests in 1 Double Bed Master Cabin, 4 Twin / Double Bed Cabins and 1 Bunk Bed Cabin.
All cabins are tastefully decorated, featuring teak wood furniture and wall paneling. The big panoramic windows allow plenty of fresh air and light into the cabins.
- Dive Platform
- Relaxation Area
- Dining Area
- Buffet Bar & T.V/DVD System
- Toilet & Shower
- Master Cabin
- Wheel House
- Dive Deck
- Storage Room
- Twin / Double Bed Cabins
- Bunk Bed Cabin
- Sun Deck
- Steering Room
- Compressor Room
- Engine Room
- Fuel Tank
- Water Tanks
- Cruise Director Cabin
- Crew Cabin
- Ballast Tank
|Boat type :||Steel Motor Yacht|
|Length :||24m (80ft)|
|Width :||5m (17ft)|
|Engines :||Two HINO K13D - 375hp|
|Max. speed :||12 knots|
|Cruising speed :||8 - 10 knots|
|Fresh water tank :||12.000 liters|
|Water maker :||2000 liters / day|
Navigation & Communication
Radar, GPS, Depth Sounder, Mobile- & Satellite Phone, SSB MF/HF, VHF & CB Radio, NAVTEX receiver, & EPIRB,
|7 x 50 l Oxygen, MFA Kit, 25 x Life Jackets, 2 Life Rafts max. 30 person, Fire Extinguisher System manual / automatic,|
|Voltage :||~220V, ~380V,|
|Generators :||2 x 50kw|
Cabin & Crew
|max Guest||12 person|
|Cabins:||total 6 Cabin,
1 x Master Cabin
4 x Twin / Double Cabin
1 x Bunk Bed Cabin
|Crew:||Captain, Engineer, Cook, Deckhand, Hostess, Tour Leader/Cruise Director, Dive-Master/Instructor|
|Tanks/Nitrox :||20 x 12 l INT valves|
|Nitrox Membrane :||1500l/min up to 38% O2|
|Compressors :||2 Bauer Mariner 250E|
|Tech-Diving / CCR :||100% O2 , He and scrubber on request|
|Dinghy :||4,5 m Dingy with 40hp Yamaha Outboard|
|Ratio Guide to Divers :||Max 6 Diver to 1 Guide|
MV Nautica Trip Schedule
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, tea, coffee and fruits.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive, total 14 dives.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES(per person)
- Similan Islands entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin Islands entrance fee: 600 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and are to be paid in cash, by the guest, before departure.
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- 3D/3N Marine Park Fee 1,200 baht Southern
- 4D/4N Marine Park Fee 1,400 baht Similan
- 5D/5N Marine Park Fee 1,600 baht Similan
- 6D/6N Marine Park Fee 1,800 baht Similan
- 7D/7N Marine Park Fee 2600 baht Southern/ Similan
- 3D/3N Unlimited Nitrox option 1,755 baht
- 4D/4N Unlimited Nitrox option 2,340 baht
- 5D/5N Unlimited Nitrox option 2,955 baht
- 6D/6N Unlimited Nitrox option 3,510 baht
- 7D/7N Unlimited Nitrox option 4,095 baht
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.