227/229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
M/V Hallelujah is a wide luxury liveaboard that was designed for divers by divers wanting to taste the delights of the very best dive sites in Thailand and rated as some of the best in the world, while living comfortable at sea. The service and standards on board are of a very high level, with private cabins for couples as well as bunk cabins for independent travelers. All cabins have en-suite toilet and shower with hot water. The air-conned saloon houses a wide-screen TV and DVD player as well as a color big-screen GPS system.
M/V Hallelujah is a 35 m long steel boat covering the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock. She can take 24 divers in fully air-conditioned twin or double bed cabins with en-suite facilities.
A large salon, comfortable dive-deck and spacious sundeck are what discerning divers are expecting.
|Type :||Steel mono hull|
|Length :||35 Meters|
|Beam :||7.6 Meters|
|Draft :||3 Meters|
|GRT :||240 Tons|
|Engines :||2 x 450 HP Hino’s|
|Generators :||2 x 25 kw|
|Cruising Speed :||8-12 Knots|
|Max Speed :||15 Knots|
|Compressors :||1 x Bauer Mariner SP Electric with Nitrox unit, 2 x Coltri Compressors, 60 Aluminum Alloy Tanks|
|Instrumentation :||GPS Track Plotter, Depth Sounder, Cellular Phone, SSB Radio|
|Fresh Water :||25,000 Liters|
|Fuel :||15,000 Liters|
|Guests :||Max. 24 Guests|
|Cabins :||12 Twin share cabins with full air-conditioning|
|Rest Rooms :||En-suite bathroom with 1 toilet, wash basin and hot shower|
|Showers :||Hot shower in each cabin and two more showers located on the dive platform|
|Sundeck :||6 x 20 meters sundeck area|
|Entertainment :||6.5 x 12 meters shaded entertainment area, TV / Video, Stereo|
|Environmental :||Waste storage tank|
|Dinghy :||2 x 4.8 m with 25 HP outboard|
|Safety Equipment :||4 x Life Rafts, full complement of life jackets, Fully equipped medic first aid station, Oxygen supply 6,000 liters capacity, Closed circuit video on the dive station and in the engine room, Full complement of fire extinguishers|
MV Hallelujah Trip Schedule
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, soft drinks, tea, coffee and fresh fruits, snacks.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES (per person)
- Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin, Richelieu Rock entrance fee: 400 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and must be paid on board in Thai baht
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- 4D/4N Marine Park Fee 1,600 baht Similan- Richelieu Rock
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.