229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
MV Bunmee 2
M/V BUNMEE 2 can comfortably accommodate 14 passengers Made with the best Asian hardwoods she offers 6 spacious Double Cabins + 1 Triple are convertible (double bed or twin beds): In all cabins surrounded by Thai handcrafts, you will find: Air Conditioned and small safe to secure your belongings. 4 of the 7 cabins are "Master" with private toilets/shower.
|Length :||24 Meters / 83 Ft|
|Beam :||5.8 Meters / 18 Ft|
|Draft :||2 Meters / 7 Ft|
|Engines :||1 x 550 hp MAN Turbo|
|Cruising Speed :||12 Knots|
|Generators :||1 x 30 kwa + 1 x 10 kwa|
|Compressors :||2 x 13 m3/h - 20 x 12l Aluminum tanks|
|Electricity :||12v - 24v - 220v|
|Fresh Water :||Tank = 9,000 liters|
|Cabins :||Superior = 2 Double + 1 Quadruple
Master = 4 Double
|Headroom :||1.90 Meter / 6 Ft|
|Bathroom Units :||6 Toilets / 6 Showers (4 private + 2 shared)|
MV Bunmee two Schedule
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, tea, coffee and fresh fruits, snacks.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES (per person)
- Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin, Richelieu Rock entrance fee: 400 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and must be paid on board in Thai baht
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.