227/229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
Deep Andaman Queen
MV Deep Andaman Queen is a brand new liveaboard built in 2012, she has air conditioned cabins with private bathroom. She has a variety of cabin configurations to suit our guests’ requirement from quad, triple and twin shared standard cabins on the lower deck, to Deluxe Double bed and Twin beds cabins on the main deck.
Not forgetting the Master cabin, This has one of the best panoramic ocean view any liveaboards can offer.
MV Deep Andaman Queen has now Colti Sub Nitrox membrane on board - unlimited Nitrox is available for every diver.
MV Deep Andaman Queen has one of the largest dive platforms in the South East Asia; this is the pride and joy of our boat. It consists of a very wide and spacious kitting-up area on two levels, a separate entry/exit platform, 2 exit ladders with 2 fresh water showers to rinse yourself or your equipment after diving. There is also 2 large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers and torches.
|Length :||28 m (92 ft)|
|Beam :||7 m (17 ft)|
|Draft :||2.5 m (8 ft)|
|GRT :||240 Tons|
|Engines :||2 x 510 HP Hino Marine|
|Generators :||2 x 50 Kw|
|Cruising Speed :||9.5 knots|
|Max Speed :||12 knots|
|Compressors :||2 Bauer mariner compressors 2 X 190 plum Enriched Air (Nitrox) available|
|Fresh Water :||20,000 Liters|
|Fuel :||15,000 Liters|
|Guests :||Max. 21 Guests|
1 Master cabin
All cabins complete with 220 volt of Electricity 24 hours a day
MV Andaman Queen Trip Schedule
- Full accommodation on board in air-conditioned cabin.
- All meals, soft drinks, tea, coffee and fresh fruits, snacks.
- A qualified PADI Instructor serves as your dive guide.
- Up to 4 dives/day including night dive.
- Tanks and weights.
SIMILAN MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEES (per person)
- Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai entrance fee: 400 THB,
- Plus diving fee 200 baht per day.
- Surin, Richilieu Rock entrance fee: 400 THB.
- Similan & Surin Islands diving fee per day: 200 THB.
These fees are additional and must be paid on board in Thai baht
(National Park Fee subject to change without prior notice)
- 4D/3N Marine Park Fee 1,400 baht Southern
- 6D/5N Marine Park Fee 1,800+ baht Southern
- 5D/4N Marine Park Fee 1,600 baht Similan
- 6D/6N Marine Park Fee 1,800 baht Similan
- 9D/8N Marine Park Fee 1,800+ baht Similan-Burma
- You can rent a full set of equipment for 600 THB per day.
Ask for information on how to organize your personal itinerary and charter the whole boat.
* * * Dates, Prices and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit 50% required for any booking.
- Cancellations 90 days - 61 days from departure date, will result in refund the deposit paid.
- There is a US$100. - Cancellation Fee, which will be charged to any refund.
- Balance need to be paid 60 days before the departure date. No refund for any cancellation after the balance payment.
- A 3% bank service charge will be added to total bill.
- Total Refund will be given back to customers if weather conditions did not permit the departure of our boats.