227/229 Ratuthit 200 Pee Road
83150 Phuket, Thailand
We started the operation in 1997 and have a PADI 5* Dive Center in Bangkok and a PADI 5* IDC Center in Phuket.
We run the most dynamic, updated to the minute PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) in Phuket, Thailand, keeping you always on the cutting edge.
With state of the art full multimedia computerized classrooms: laptops, LCD projectors, video etc. by teaching the very latest PADI Courses as soon as they are released and by using all the very latest PADI materials as soon as they become available, we ensure that your PADI Instructor Development experience is the most updated, comprehensive and professional available...!!!
Winner of Padi Awards:
- Outstanding Commitment to Padi System of Education in 2002
- Outstanding Contribution for Instructor Development in 2001 and 2002
- Certificate of Recognition for Excellence in 2003 and 2006
Our Company Statement reads:
- One of the most popular and successful Dive Centers in South-East Asia
- Winner of PADI Awards Full airconned and multimedia computerized classrooms
- Trained many Dive Center managers, owners and professionals in the Dive Industry
- 12 Programs a year
- Our relaxed IDC course including the FREE IDC Preparation Course, gives our candidates the opportunity to study at their own pace.
- We teach the latest PADI programs and use the latest materials.
- Complementary Nitrox (EANx) Instructor Course (material and PADI Fees not included)
- Special IDC/IE pass guarantee
- Transfers are provided during the prep, IDC and IE.
- Job placement service, we have a large network to dive centers and liveaboards.
- Twin share room accommodation for 9 days during your courses.
- Lunch for all candidates during the IDC and IE.
- Maximum customer service with our small IDC group.
- Full support during your Instructor Examination
- One of the best pass-rates.
Although PADI requires an IDC to have a minimum duration of 7 days, we have found some extra presentations and workshops highly beneficial to our candidate success. To accommodate these extra presentations we have found a 9-days program more suitable.
Extra workshops include:
- Ascents and Descents, Buoyancy control, Buddy Breathing, Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent, Rescue exercises, students control and scenarios.
- Planning, organizing, scheduling all the PADI Courses in different environments.
With a relaxed, low stress 9 days IDC you can focus and elaborate on specific topics, review certain parts of the program, give extra time or lectures to our candidates.
The main focus of our program is to give the best knowledge to our candidates before they start teaching.
We added this course completely for FREE to give extra experience to our candidates for their future career and the IE.
The schedule for this one day:
1. Diving Theory.
2. How to teach the Recreational Dive Planners (Table, Wheel & eRDP)
3. Open Water Diver course, Skills and Demonstrations practice.
4. Rescue Diver course, Skills and Demonstrations practice.
5. Any topic you want us to cover.
Due the continued success rate of our PADI IDC programs, we are happy to offer you this guarantee.
In the unlikely event that you should fail – then you will not only be invited to attend our next or any other whole IDC free of charge but we will also schedule a remedial program.
Warm Water Divers has many contacts in Thailand, Asia and throughout the rest of the world.
Having operated in Thailand dive industry for many years, Warm Water Divers has a wide network of contacts and has a high success rate of placing instructors within Thailand.
We will spend time with you to prepare your resumé and to place adds on the Internet.
During the IDC a team of Padi IDC Staff Instructors assists our Course Director. These Instructors are fluent in number of languages and will be able to clarify any language related questions you might have.
Staff languages currently include English, Norwegian, Swedish, French and German.
Should you wish to give a presentation during the IDC and the IE in your own language, with prior notice we can arrange for a suitable translator. You are however encouraged to give your presentation in English.
If you have any doubts about language please don’t worry – just contact us.
Team spirit and the ability to work with people are crucial to your success as an Instructor.
We try to help you get “in the mood” by offering:
Free twin shared room accommodation to all our candidates for your
Although you are away from all “the action” – there is a full range of International and Thai restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Internet Cafes, Thai street stalls, shopping arcades, supermarkets, Fitness center…. all within a short walk from the IDC Mansion.
It really is the perfect location for your IDC!
Most Course Directors and IDC Centers do not accompany their candidates during the Instructor Examination.
Although we know that our job is over and your preparation complete at the end of our IDC, we also take care of all the logistics during your IE. Your Course Director will accompany you through out the entire IE program.
This guarantees that you can concentrate 100% on your IE without wasting time worrying about paperwork, payments, transport, equipment and the like.